We successfully for the 6th National Deaf Conference 2016 being held at Indian Social Institute, New Delhi between 20th to 21st February, 2016. We have many deaf lecturers signing to the 200 deaf delegates from all over the country participating in the 6th National Deaf Conference 2016. The conference started with the welcome note by Mr. A. S. Narayanan, Secretary of NAD.
- Mr. Alok Kejriwal, Managing Director, Archana Ampoules Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, “Deaf can do.”
- Mr. T. K. M. Sandeep, CEO, & Mr. Hari Hara Kumar, Director Education, Deaf Enabled Foundation, “Technology on Education for the Deaf”.
- Mr. Vivek Mehta, Chief Technical Officer, Mr. Charu Dutta & Mr. Gagan Arora, deafeasy, “Technology & Accessibility”
- Mr. Sharique Khan, Ms. Deepna Sonani& Mr. Adnan Khan, Qugo, “Chat with Animations”.
- Ms. Shilpi Kedia, Managing Director, BarrierBreak Technologies, Mumbai.
- Mrs. Preeti Saini, General Secretary, Association of Sign Language Interpreters, “ISL interpreter for Deaf Community in India”.
- Mr. Gyanendra Purohit, Founder, Anand Deaf School, “ISL Bill and Including Recognition Official Language”.
- Mr. Aqil Chinoy, Founder & CEO, Inspiralive, “Technology for the Deaf”.
- Mr. Rajesh Ketkar, Assistant Director, Ishara Foundation, “Accessibility on Video”.
- Mr. Sunil Sahasrabudhe, ISL Teacher for NIHH & Mr. Mohd.Shafique, ISL Teacher for NIHH. 11. Mr. Sachin Singh, Teacher, DSMNRU, “Technology & Accessibility”.
- Mr. K. C. Isaac, Founder & President, Kerala Association of the Deaf, “History of Deaf People” in India.
- Mr. A.S. Narayanan, Secretary, NAD, & Mr. Zorin Singha, President, NAD, “RPWD Bill, ISLRTC & Driving License for the Deaf”.
Mr. Anuj Jain, Joint Secretary of NAD The programs were a great success and a great source of encouragement and inspiration to all our 200 deaf delegates from Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Kerala, Chennai, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and other parts of India participated in the Conference. It has benefited a lot for deaf delegates learning about 13 deaf lecturers’s presentations. They are very impressed by our Conference.